In the rollercoaster of a life that is being a girl, you learn many practical things that get you through the journey. Obviously there are bigger things to learn in life, but sometimes knowing the small things can really help. Being only 21 I still have a lot to learn, but here we go…
– A cuppa is the BEST at making life less painful.
– The best feeling is getting into fresh bed sheets after a bath with newly shaved legs. Absolute dream.
– A hug and laughter is the best medicine.
– Your soul mate can be your best friend, not your partner.
– A random sob doesn’t mean somethings wrong. If you need it, then cry. Cuddle up with a blanket, a pizza and a film.
– H&M trousers are alwaysssss too small.
– Sleep is vital.
– Make up wipes don’t work on their own.
– Boys don’t make you.
– Forgiveness is everything.
– Candles make everything. Lighting a beautifully scented candle makes me happy and puts me in a happy place.
– Social media is distorted. Everyone posts the wonderful parts of their life. Don’t believe everything you see.
– True friends support you through everything.
– Comparing yourself to others will never help you.
– Never be embarrassed by your period.
– Coke in glass bottles are better (mum only buys them at xmas).
– Lemon Ice Tea is the best on holiday.
– Your happiness is your priority.
– A night in is honestly the best.
– Sex is by no means graceful, but it is what you make of it.
– Say I love you as much as you can to the ones you care about and love.
– Nothing feels better than being happy.